How is running around in a sports bra different to a bikini anyway
DIDNT REALISE BEING 31 AND A BABE WAS A CRIME
Over the last week or so in Australia a boy with dark skin was threatened with beheading, a woman had her head smashed against a wall and was thrown off a train, mosques and cars have been vandalised, people are being abused in the street and social media is littered with hate speech and vile comments. Kind of interesting considering most of these people justify their attacks by linking Islam to terrorism and proclaiming it’s a hateful religion from violent countries.
Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
Ok just a reminder to everyone: If you’re planning on tweeting billie joe armstrong “wake up” or something tomorrow, DON’T. The song is about his father’s death and so it’s really personal and treating it like a joke isn’t the right thing to do. Plus he’s asked so many times for people to stop and no one listens so yeah. Please don’t do that.
— Caitlin Stasey (via staininyourbrain)
i’ve found my favourite
Reading Women (2012 - 2013), Carrie Schneider
- Rena reading Zadie Smith, Megha reading Edith Wharton.
- Flávia reading Clarice Lispector, Bianca reading Sylvia Plath.
- Evan reading Anne Lamott, Aura reading Maarit Verronen.
- Sara reading Miranda July, Sheree reading Angela Carter.
- Hsiao-Jou reading Fang-Yi Sheu, Heather reading Chris Kraus.
- Cauleen reading Gwendolyn Brooks, Molly reading Roseanne Barr.
- Sarah reading Zora Neale Hurston, Vicky reading Gloria Fuertes.
- Alyssa reading Patti Smith, Yala reading Susan Sontag.
- Whitney reading Terry Tempest Williams, Naomi reading Adrian Piper.
- Kelly reading Gabrielle Hamilton, Amy reading Michelle Cliff.
Kumiko 日本插画师久美子 (Japanese) - Untitled
Mr. Bean Inserted Into Famous Portrait Paintings by Rodney Pike [via]
Previously: Classic Paintings Recreated with Sesame Street Characters
New York-based artist Kim Keever drops paint into water-filled aquariums to create unpredictable abstract displays of color and form.
Anonymous said: it sounds so fucking arrogant when you call yourself pretty like that lmao
But I am pretty look at me im so pretty it’s not arrogance when it’s literally just a fact im so pretty
SO PRETTY!!!!! ME!!! IM PRETTY!!! IM A PRETTY PRETTY GIRL!!!!
I like this.
If a man tells you you’re pretty, it’s supposed to be this amazing gift you cherish forever.
If you tell a man you’re pretty, you’re a horrible, shallow, awful person and it isn’t true.